Buy DR.BEI Bass Toothbrush 4 Pieces Bamboo Joint at Best Price in Bangladesh from martsBD.com
DR.BEI Bass Toothbrush 4 Pieces Bamboo Joint
- 2 Types of soft bristles arranged promote comprehensive cleaning whilst protecting gums.
- TORAY White silver ion antibacterial and TORAY Grey Bichotan ultra-fine soft bristles
- Comes with 4 travel packages to help with ease of transport during vacation.
- Ergonomic and comfortable
- Flexible and elastic brush neck to avoid accidental injuries.
- Recommended Brushing Method
- The key to preventing and controlling gum disease is brushing thoroughly around and under the gumline where bacteria and plaque tend to accumulate. This technique is good for those with periodontitis. In the Bass method of brushing, the toothbrush bristles reach under the gums to scrub off plaque before it hardens into tartar and causes gum disease:
- Place the toothbrush parallel to your teeth with the bristles toward the gums.
- Tilt the brush to a 45-degree angle and move the bristles slightly under the gumline.
- With firm but gentle pressure, and while maintaining the bristles under the gum tissue, wiggle or vibrate the brush back and forth or use a small circular motion 15 to 20 times, before moving to the next area. The brush should cover two to three teeth at a time.
- Brush the entire outer surface of the teeth and then continue the same technique on the tongue side.
- To brush the insides of the front teeth, hold the toothbrush in a vertical position and use the bristles on the toe of the brush, but make sure they are getting under the gum tissue.
Brush the chewing surface of the molar teeth and don’t forget your tongue.