Razer Hammerhead Duo Wired Earphone:
- Immersive, full-range audio: custom-tuned dual driver technology provides deeper bass and higher frequency detail for dynamic, superior Audio clarity on-the-go
- Secure in-ear fit & passive noise isolation: comes with 3 sizes of silicone tip replacements for achieving the best fit To improve comfort and outside noise reduction
- Convenient in-line mic controls: includes a built-in microphone and mute switch for in-game chat
- Plug & play 3.5mm headphone jack: compatible with most laptops and mobile smart phones
- Lightweight & durable construction: braided cables and an aluminum frame allows the Hammerhead duo earphones to survive the rigors of most daily use-cases
1. Three Silicone Tip Sizes
Various size options let you achieve a comfortable and secure fit that effectively reduces unwanted noise.
2. Solid Build
Its frame is robust to meet the demands of daily use, while the braided cables ensure you don’t have to stress over tangling.
3. Inline Control & Mic
Whether it’s taking a call on the road or quickly adjusting the volume, the inline control & mic keeps things fuss-free.
4. Analog 3.5mm Jack
The Razer Hammerhead Duo is ideal across multiple platforms, so it works perfectly with your mobile devices and PC.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz-20 KHz
- Impedance: 32Ω ± 15%
- Sensitivity: 112 ± 3 dB (Max SPL)
- Input Power: 10 mW/20 mW
- Drivers: Dynamic + Balanced Armature
- Connector: 3.5 mm angled jack
- Cable length: 1.2 m
- Approx. Weight: 17 g
- Frequency response: 100 Hz -10 kHz
- Pick Up Pattern: Omni-directional
- Signal to noise ratio: ≥ 58 dB
- Sensitivity: -40 ± 3 dB
- Volume controls: Volume up/Down (for Razer Hammerhead Duo only)*
- Center control: Play/ Pause Accept/ End Call (for Razer Hammerhead Duo only)*
- Control: Mic mute enable/disable (for Razer Hammerhead Duo – Compatible with the Nintendo Switch™ only)*
*Limited functionality on selected devices.