SoundPEATS T3 Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Earbuds:
- Active Noise Cancelling: A simple tap on the SOUNDPEATS T3 to create your moment of calm. Enjoy peace whenever you need it most or experience the true quality of your favorite albums without interruption. The feedforward noise-canceling mics create reversed sound waves to cancel unwanted noise by up to 24dB and stay at 15dB in 40-700Hz.
- Transparency Mode. Be Alert: Quick switch among 3 modes (Normal / ANC / Transparency) by simply taping the left earbud as needed. Thanks to the transparency mode, you can be aware of what’s happening around you, from street to office, while still enjoying the music.
- Bluetooth 5.2: Equipped with the latest BES2500 chip and Bluetooth 5.2 to support both active noise canceling and ENC at low consumption with averagely under 5mA to realize an optimal combination of compact design and long-lasting. The T3 earbuds work around 5.5 hours per charge and get another 2 recharges from the case.
- Sound+ AI. Smooth Communication: Adopt AI environmental noise cancellation arithmetic by Sound+, the leader and innovator of intelligent hearing, SoundPEATS T3 can pick up your voice precisely and reduce the ambient noise accurately to allow you to talk freely even in noise.
- Exceptional Sound. Immersive Experience: The built-in 10mm large driver delivers an outstanding pleasant sound. Along with the ergonomic design and sensitive touch control to enrich your listening experience with crystal clear human voice, rich musical instruments details, lossless highs, mellow bass, and balanced frequencies. SoundPEATS T3
- Brand: SoundPEATS
- Model: T3
- Chip: BES2500IZ
- Bluetooth version: 5.2
- Protocols: AVRCP, A2DP, HFP
- Codecs: SBC, AAC, MP3
- Effective range: 10 meters
- Water resistance: IPX4
- Headphone capacity: 40 mAh
- Case capacity: 320 mAh
- Autonomy in playback mode: 19 hours in total (depends on playback conditions, such as volume or file type)
- Headphone charging time: 1.5 hours
- Charging time of the case: 2 hours
- Case charging method: USB-C
There are no reviews yet.