The Body Shop Shea Butter Richly Replenishing Shampoo – 400ml
The Body Shop Shea Butter Richly Replenishing Shampoo contains Community Fair Trade Shea Butter from Ghana, which is handcrafted by women who have been using shea butter to thoroughly restore damaged hair for centuries.
This mild cleansing formula won’t leave your hair feeling dry or damaged, and it’s ideal for dry, damaged hair. Treat your hair to this nutty delight for luscious locks that look and feel revitalized.
- For dry, prone to damage hair
- Leaves hair feeling intensely nourished and richly replenished
- Hair looks healthier and less frizzy
- Reduces hair breakage
- Nutty scent and rich texture
- Enriched with Community Fair Trade shea butter from Ghana
- 100% vegan
- Based on a user trial of 103 women with Shea Butter Richly Replenishing Shampoo, Conditioner, and Hair Mask.
- Based on in-vitro testing with Shea Butter Richly Replenishing Shampoo, Conditioner, and Hair Mask.
How To Use:
Shea Butter Richly Replenishing Hair Shampoo should be used before the Shea Butter Richly Replenishing Hair Conditioner. To open up cuticles and loosen oil within the hair, soak it in warm/hot water during your shower. Before applying, it is recommended that you rinse for at least 1 minute.
The more product you squeeze onto your hair, the thicker it will be. As a general rule, don’t use more than a handful of shampoo on your head.
Massaging your scalp and working your fingers from the roots to the tips of your hair will turn your hair into a foam.
Finally, rinse hair with cold water to seal the cuticles and retain moisture for a healthy sheen.
For best results, use Shea Butter Richly Replenishing Conditioner and Hair Mask.
There are no reviews yet.